Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Weird and Whacky!

A friend of mine sent this site to me. A few minutes on the site and I ended up feeling very queer. It had me hypnotized for a while. It's Weird with a capital W. I found it difficult to get to sleep that night, and no, I know it was no exam anxiety.

Just make sure your sound is turned up before you check out this weird and whacky site. I have no idea what it is all about, but it sure is very weird!
Welcome to Zombo com!

I'll stick to link blogging until after my exams..

8 comments:

  1. Looks like an announcement in Gemini Circus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy women's day :) will check out the link..but ur post kinda scared me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmm...really WIERD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nice Blog U got out here. All teh best for ur exams. What u studying BTW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did check this link out. It felt like I was out in the sun for a longggg time 'n got into a pretty dark room. dunno y *&@$%()^%*

    All the very best for your exam(whatever exam it is)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEahhhhhh..Prabhu, Prabha, Krish, Prasad the site is truly weird! Im still reeling under it's effect:(
    I wonder what's the point in making such sites :-( Any ideas anyone?

    LOLZ Praveen

    Welcome Bablu! Glad u liked the site

    Can't agree more with u Xena.
    BTW, I'm appearing for my T.Y.B.A:P

    ReplyDelete