Only some people in the world are as lucky as you.... you are blessed!!!! Be the "Best Miss Sangeeta" always!!
how cute...be the best always.
Hey that's nice! But I'll ask you the same thing I always ask my mom (She's a teacher too) - How can you tell the genuine ones from the ass-kissers?
so very sweet!!
priceless!
goooood... be a great "sangeeta miss" always...have fun and have a great weekend!:)
You can beat aliens ;) I am J :) Best rewards of being a teacher.
:))belated vshes :)
Wow...that's awesome!!! Very few teachers are loved so much..i'm a 100 percent sure about that!! You're really really lucky:-)
wow..you really are blessed..
lovely......... :-)
awwnnn :">
awww thats so sweetttt - the joys of being a teacher
aaaaawwww not fair, I want one of those love letters :( Sweet Sangs
wow Sangeeta,what else can you ask for :-)http://amitken.wordpress.com
So cute and so sweet. No wonder they call teaching as a rewarding and satisfying profession!!
Beautiful and original...Happy belated valentines...
Hi Sangeetha,One of my sister's name is also Sangeetha.You have got nice students who love you, This is very rare combination of teachers and students.May the healthy relationship continue for life. All the best.
Hey SOOOO CUTE..........It shows how good and lucky you are ;-))Be the best always !
sweet. a kid's heart speaks no lies
Oh that was gr8! how sweet!!!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Only some people in the world are as lucky as you.... you are blessed!!!!
ReplyDeleteBe the "Best Miss Sangeeta" always!!
how cute...be the best always.
ReplyDeleteHey that's nice! But I'll ask you the same thing I always ask my mom (She's a teacher too) - How can you tell the genuine ones from the ass-kissers?
ReplyDeleteso very sweet!!
ReplyDeletepriceless!
ReplyDeletegoooood... be a great "sangeeta miss" always...
ReplyDeletehave fun and have a great weekend!
:)
You can beat aliens ;) I am J :) Best rewards of being a teacher.
ReplyDelete:))
ReplyDeletebelated vshes :)
Wow...that's awesome!!! Very few teachers are loved so much..i'm a 100 percent sure about that!! You're really really lucky:-)
ReplyDeletewow..you really are blessed..
ReplyDeletelovely......... :-)
ReplyDeleteawwnnn :">
ReplyDeleteawww thats so sweetttt - the joys of being a teacher
ReplyDeleteaaaaawwww not fair, I want one of those love letters :(
ReplyDeleteSweet Sangs
wow Sangeeta,
ReplyDeletewhat else can you ask for :-)
http://amitken.wordpress.com
So cute and so sweet. No wonder they call teaching as a rewarding and satisfying profession!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and original...Happy belated valentines...
ReplyDeleteHi Sangeetha,
ReplyDeleteOne of my sister's name is also Sangeetha.
You have got nice students who love you, This is very rare combination of teachers and students.
May the healthy relationship continue for life. All the best.
Hey SOOOO CUTE..........It shows how good and lucky you are ;-))
ReplyDeleteBe the best always !
sweet. a kid's heart speaks no lies
ReplyDeleteOh that was gr8! how sweet!!!
ReplyDelete