badge

Thursday, December 23, 2004

New Year Looms Ahead!!!

At the turn of the year 2004, I’m fervently looking forward to The New Year. It’s that time of the year when I reflect back and write my New Year Resolutions. Looking back, I think, had I managed to accomplish the task of monitoring and putting into action most of my old ‘new’ year resolutions, I'd be rich and with a perfect ten figure by now. Alas!

An incurable hopeful that I am, I’m at it again. This year, however, I’ve decided to make resolutions that I can actually keep.

I’m looking forward to lots of things in the forthcoming year, and one of them is the release of the next book in the Harry Potter series. Have a peek at J.K.Rowling's official site.

I'm also looking forward to graduating..AGAIN!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.